An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-06-2022, 03:25 AM

Manea watched Irilyth as she came to lay beside her on the furs, smiling as their eyes met and she was thanked for her generosity. She chuckled softly and leaned down to nuzzle the pale woman's cheek, leaving an affectionate kiss behind as she pulled away again. "Nonsense. You deserve much more than this, but it's a small thank you. I know none of this has been easy, but I couldn't have done it without you." Irilyth was the unsung hero behind a lot of the work she did. Just knowing that she always had someone to help make sure the twins were cared for and to know that whenever her or Alastor ended up beat to hell for one reason or another she would be there to patch them up was more important than she could have ever imagined. She wasn't sure if she could have made this pack a reality as quickly as she did if she had to devote most of her time to just watching Avacyn and Saracyn to make sure they didn't get into too much trouble. Now that they were on the way to fall and she would be in heat once again she knew she'd need Irilyth's help birthing and raising their next child as well so that she can continue running the pack.

Manea turned her attention to the meal she had prepared, passing a couple of pieces of the venison to Irilyth before taking some for herself as well, shifting closer to her handmaiden till their sides were pressed together while they ate and enjoyed the view. Their home truly was stunning and looking out over the mountains and forests in front of them was a treat she told herself she should really enjoy more often. After a few bites she reached for the wine she brought, popping the cork from it and setting it aside before taking a long drink and then passing it to Irilyth to offer her some as well. She honestly didn't know if Irilyth even liked alcohol, but if her handmaiden wished to enjoy some then she was certainly free to do so. She drank nearly half the bottle on her own while she was eating and by the time they were done with their meat she had a pleasant, warm buzz settling through her. When she was finished with her meal she licked her paws and muzzle clean before reaching for the other little gift she brought along.

"I do have another little something for you," she said as she pulled over the small gift wrapped in a piece of thin hide. She placed the gift in front of Irilyth and nodded for her to open it, waiting as her dainty, pale paws unfolded the simple package to reveal a brown leather band with white, vine-like embossing scrolled across it. It was thinner and more modest than the wedding band she wore around her leg, but it was reminiscent of the accessory she wore daily all the same. "I hope you like it," she said with a little smile as she picked up the band and started to wrap it around Irilyth's foreleg and tighten the laces till it was a perfect fit. "This is something to show that you are handmaiden to the Matriarch and Genetrix and if anyone bothers you or hurts you then they will have me to answer to. You are mine and it was high time that you had something to show as proof of that." She finished tying the leather cuff to her delicate limb and then took her paw in her own, lifting it to her lips to place a kiss on her paw and then on the cuff she had just gifted her. Her aqua gaze lifted back to Irilyth's, her tail curling possessively around the smaller woman. "You mean a lot to me," she told her, leaning in to brush her lips against Irilyth's. "I'm sorry I don't often have the time to show it, but just know that what you do for us doesn't go unnoticed."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny