Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-06-2022, 11:34 AM

Relm was still tense as Manea had told her she just wanted to help. Relm knew she wasn't exactly... friendly... maybe a little mannerless. But she honestly couldn't help it. There were few wolves in her life that she would even feel comfortable discussing what Manea wanted to work through with her. And Manea trying to help her simply wasn't doing just that. Maybe they could be on better terms one day, but right now it was just too messy of a situation and Relm just wanted to forget the whole thing happened.

She was a bit relieved when Manea turned the subject, but she still wasn't completely relaxed. She went to continue on their patrol, the same flat or even harsh expression on her face that she had started with. "I, uh..." She didn't have an easy answer for her, Relm wasn't easy at all apparently. But just trying to make kind words she tried to give her some sort of response. "I'm not very good at this pack life thing. I'm only here because Alastor..." She was being dreadfully honest, trying to tell Manea that being social and asking about her life goals wasn't exactly for her but... "But I uh... don't miss being alone." She didn't hate the pack, she didn't hate Manea or Alastor, but she was only under Alastor's wing by the protection he provided from Kefka. And that wasn't a problem anymore. "I Fight... I hunt... I've been all over the world..." There wasn't much she could really tell about herself. Or at least she didn't find herself so notable. She didn't quite know herself but her self worth was well at the bottom of the drain.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu