Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-06-2022, 11:58 AM

She hadn't really expected Alastor to respond but somehow it was... comforting. She didn't jump for joy or anything to the thought, in fact quite the opposite. When he followed her into the water to help her out and touched her side, she winced lightly though not really from his touch more because of the stinging in her nearly healed wounds. Though her tail had dropped into the water pretty abruptly maybe to mask her scent or protect herself, not mixed signals to her but definitely couldn't come off as comfortable to him.

"Yes..." She mumbled under her breath before placing her paws back on shore. She was definitely more embarrassed than anything else, though maybe he didn't know she was trying to cross the lake to get away from him. She supposed it didn't really matter now that he was here... She only looked back at him with her functioning eye to see if he was going to be headed back to camp with her, or even at a distance, that was fine. Either way she started to make her way back, she wondered if time would help soothe the tension or if they would always be like this...

"Speech"