Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-01-2013, 12:29 PM

Aurora would show herself loudly but gracefully a smile tugging at her lips. Song would smile back in greeting happy to reunite with her friend. It was obvious that she had awoken the she wolf, "What brings you to my clearing, my dearest Song?" The borealis would lower her head slightly embarrassed for disturbing the large she wolf's sleep. My apologies for waking you, Aurora. She would say as she took a seat before her. There was no need to rush into their practice, if even the she wolf would agree. I did not intend to disturb you, but there is something I need to discuss with you. She would turn her head slightly as she thought how to word her concerns. She knew that Aurora would not break their confidentiality but she was still so worried. I've felt tension building in the lands around us. I do not make it far from Ludicael but even here I can feel the pressure building. Our family is in danger, and I intend to be ready to combat that danger. She would gage the reaction of the she wolf before she continued cautiously, I would like to take you as my sparring partner.

Speech,