Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-07-2022, 08:16 AM

Taking a break from the festivities and attempting to have a good time with her girlfriend, Audra wandered through the stalls. Eyeing the different pretty objects that tempted her, one thing, in particular, caught her eye. A spread of feathers laid out on a table in varying sizes and colors. Oh, it would be a perfect gift! Not for Tika, no, she had another idea for her. This would be great for Jynn! Smiling to herself, the petite girl approaches the stand and bargains for a few of the feathers before turning away. Holding them gently between her teeth, she knew she already had some twine hidden in the satchel around her neck.

Looking for a spot to rest and figure out how exactly to make the feathers into a gift, Audra glances around the field. Off to the side, a grouping of shady trees seems inviting. Making her way over there, her eye catches the long-legged girl in question. "Jynn!" Audra calls out with a smile around the feathers before heading over. "I'm glad I found you," she says softly as she takes a seat near her friend and notices the beads and leather near Jynn. Dropping the feathers herself, she tilts her head curiously. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something!" Audra exclaims, feeling a bit embarrassed to have rushed over without asking first if she could join.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise