Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-01-2013, 12:34 PM

Chrysanthe smiled and it made Azalea's heart burst with joy to know that she had managed to pull it from her. "If only my council in its entirety held that manner of thinking." She knew instantly that she meant Cormalin. The beta had not engaged in a fight and while that had saved some bloodshed, he had been told to seize Taurig. Why had he froze up under direct orders from his leader? "I wouldn't be so worried about this upcoming seige."

If anything, Valhalla had been made to look foolish on the battlefield. Members who were told specifically to stay away had come regardless, Gideon had mouthed off, and Cormalin had refused to take action. Glaciem had held a solid front. The wolves of Valhalla needed a reality check because when it came down to it, her pack had caused the bloodshed to happen.

Azalea sighed evenly. Sure, she was hot headed and young but Azalea could plainly see their pack divided. They were all soft, not used to war. Not that Azalea was either, but she was prepared for it. Among the few to see the bloodshed first hand, she knew what to expect.

"You will get your chance, I promise." Azalea straightened up, anxious for a good spar. In the back of her mind however, she knew that it would not be. Things could not exist as they were and it pained her to give her aunt false hopes. Soon enough the girl would be making a life changing trip and she had no doubt that her family would strongly disapprove. Everything had to remain secret.

"As soon as the first training call is made you'll get your lessons and a sparring partner. I will be there - maybe it'll be me - and I won't go easy on you." Azalea grinned at the challenge. "But you'll be fine, I'm sure of it." A light roll of her eyes followed. "Hey now, don't tell me that, the fight is always more exhilarating when you don't know how you'll be at the end."