size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
02-07-2022, 12:50 PM

With the fish's wiggling dying down to stillness, his gaze watched as Nami dove in headfirst to catch her plump fish. The water around them stirred in excitement as she went for the fish. Silt moved in a hazy cloud around his legs as he waited a few breathless moments. At first, he thought maybe she wouldn't be successful, but he was quickly proved wrong. Water splashed in droplets as the bob-tailed girl rose back up from the water. When she beamed at him with the fish between her jaws, he smiled around his. Her's definitely was plumper than his and Kuroo knew he should've tried for a bigger one.

The fish he'd caught was small, maybe two bites worth, making it good for a snack. His belly grumbled something fierce as his mouth watered around his catch. Unable to resist, Kuroo hastily chewed and swallowed it within seconds. Licking the bits that hadn't quite gotten into his mouth, he let out a small laugh once he was finished. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Might need to catch a few more if you're not totally disgusted by me now," Kuroo joked as his eyes creased joyfully at the edges.

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.