size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
02-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Usagi knew Kuroo had succeeded in his plans, and as expected, he needed to relish in the excitement for a few seconds as they saw the carcass waiting below. For once he didn’t roll his eyes at his brother’s joy - they had succeeded after all, even if he wasn’t really into the whole ‘invent a thing to kill a thing’ concept. Before long, Kuroo began venturing to towards a narrow path he had found, jutting out from the cliff and clearly hadn’t been used in some time. He huffed, padding after Kuroo, almost hovering over him as if ready to catch the piebald male should the path give way and crumble. He cringed as the pebbles along the way dug in between his toes, shaking them away as they finally reach the bottom. Finally. At least they were all in one piece. As he trotted after his sibling who’d chased off some birds already hanging around the fresh kill, his inquiry into whether he’d help or not received a, "Yeah, I’ll have my Akita grab my sword." He turned his head towards the direction of where he knew his companions had been lingering about - somehow getting into the weirdest of places - how did they get all the way down here? As the brindle dog happily bounded over, sheathed sword in his maw, Usagi took it from the canine and unsheathed it, padding towards the deer. He hadn’t used the weapon much for cutting up prey, but it was sharp and it would do. Slicing the deer into manageable pieces, he finished and began wiping the blade clean on some skinned deer hide as Kuroo suggested they carry the pieces back from whence they came. With that, they’d likely each grab their share of the meat, as much as they could, and begin heading to where they had denned for the night, feasting on the spoils of their grand adventure.

-Exit Usagi-

Speech

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—