Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-07-2022, 01:57 PM

Recluse found she had precious little time to spend with her children, much as she desired nothing more than to spend the whole night with them she had other duties to do. It wasn't all the time of course but she often found her son Ghoul lurking nearby, though maybe lurking sounded worse than she felt about his presence. The woman had a great fondness for her little shadow, getting bigger every day. It seemed that unlike her first litter most of her children would out-strip her this time around, no surprise considering how big they'd all been when born. Though not Ichor, no she suspected that boy would be tiny all his life. But she wasn't thinking about that son today.

The ghostly woman had some time to herself tonight, the borders had been renewed and with no one needing her immediate attention, she would take this time to touch base with her personal bodyguard of a son. She settled under one of the trees, it's pink buds closed up for the night and the silvery light of the moon casting strips of light on the ground. "Care to join me?" She called out to where she knew her son to be.

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.