size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
02-07-2022, 04:42 PM
Siren easily fell into her enchantment with Dalila, just sitting beside her quietly as she sipped her tea and gave her little loving affections at the same time. Despite her ailment Dalila would still see to Siren’s every desire. Patiently Siren sat happily next to her lover, silently thinking about how much they had gone through to get to this moment. She had started out as an outlet for Chimera, so he could control himself around her. As their affection grew Siren couldn’t see her used like that anymore and their relationship had developed from there. They’d seen many obstacles and trials and yet here they were, the happiest they had ever been.

With her tea gone Dalila settled back into the bed much more deliberately and Siren didn’t hesitate to rejoin her there in the plush bed. Dal wrapped her arms around her shoulders, pressing her soft belly to Siren’s back as she cuddled her possessively. Siren hummed contentedly, and closed her dual toned eyes as she leaned back into Dal. The feeling of her paws over her body, the nibbles at the back of her ears, there were very few thoughts besides the growing feelings in her belly that Dalila ignited.

She could feel Dalila’s hesitance increase though, like her mind was floating away from their primal desires and revealing her deeper feelings. Siren blinked open her eyes but couldn’t see Dal’s features as she buried them into her fur. Siren cleared her mind and pressed into Dal’s belly as she pulled her closer and kissed her softly before speaking hesitantly. Dal kissed her cheek and spoke words that Siren hated to hear her say, but she didn’t interrupt as she went on.

The dainty queen shifted around in Dalila’s arms, pressing her belly to the mottled woman’s. She kissed her nose softly, trying to soothe her worried lover. "...Also part of.” Siren told her assuredly. Maybe Dal didn’t have Klein as a last name but Siren would argue with anyone that Dalila was a part of their family. Even before Ruse. Siren lifted a tiny paw to Dal’s cheek and tried to find her light blue eyes with her own. She smiled for her, trying to banish the doubts that were allowed to fester. "Dalila I love you, I don’t care what your name is or who you’re related to.” She kissed the tip of her nose again. "And if you want it… I would be honored to share my name with you.” She whispered softly as she gazed up into her loving eyes.

"Speech"