Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Eligos blinked slowly at her disclaimer. Interesting... everything... everything, and everyone, had a price. To hear her say that she was not asking any payment made him immediately wary. Particularly in light of Thalia's recent dealings with Theory herself. There was a catch, somewhere in there. If she wasn't looking for payment - and really, they'd be putting out a great deal of time and effort that would have otherwise been going towards their own pack, to build up other peoples' kids, so there had to be a great deal of worth on it - then there was something else she was looking for. The opportunity to corrupt the young minds? "I will be certain to speak with my pack about it," he murmured. And he would, eventually. "Perhaps I would be interested in teaching eventually. With faith in the Fallen, all things are possible." If someone didn't know Eligos they could be forgiven for thinking that he was being facetious, poking at Theory. But of course everyone knew that Eligos had no sense of humor whatsoever and could not possibly ever be joking. Not at all. "I am considered something of a fighter, myself, and would be happy to take on a class eventually in fighting or tactics. Or theology."