Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-07-2022, 05:30 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

It was time to really approach her aunt, the former empresses' children were old enough now to seek out proper training and frankly, Recluse, Habari needed them to be getting training but her aunt, well maybe her aunt needed something else. They hadn't had a proper talk since she'd returned from the Hallows, Recluse had hoped maybe her aunt just needed time to recover by herself but Recluse still couldn't help but feel... Hurt, she knew deep down she'd only really taken in Deathbelle because it had been convenient for Venom to get rid of her but keep her close with her cousin, but some part of Recluse still viewed the woman as the only mother figure she had. Sure they were not close like she was with her own children but she'd still turned to the woman when she'd been at her lowest when her half-siblings had been on the way and Recluse had lost sight of her path...

And it hurt to think her aunt hadn't been able to come to her when she'd been at her lowest. Recluse sighed, settling herself beneath the branches of one of the redbud trees, tipping her head back to look up at the night sky. In the end, all she wanted was to do right by her aunt, the once empress, and if that meant letting her go somewhere where others could help her she would not keep the woman. But she would make her aunt start looking out for herself first. With her head already tipped back, Recluse let loose a call for her aunt, it was a gentle summons, not urgent but clear.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.