An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-07-2022, 10:54 PM

It had been quite a while since she had been in such an interesting conversation and she appreciated Sirius' willingness to hear out her point of view even if some past experience made him wary. She nodded in agreement when he reaffirmed that they were still just wolves and the things that they did were because of their moralities and nothing more. She couldn't disagree with him there. There had been some of her ancestors that had thought otherwise and put themselves above others because of their gifts and the beliefs that the Ancients made them stronger than others, but she didn't subscribe to that belief and considering this new land that they were trying to incorporate themselves into it was probably for the best. There were quite a number of wolves around Boreas and Auster that had similar gifts so she had no reason to believe that hers were any better than his. The only difference between them was her belief that these tools and gifts were granted to them by these spirits to help her and her family survive and to denote the strongest among their family. Either way, she was enjoying their discussion and debate.

As he wished her and her pack well and got to his paws she at first assumed that their meeting was over and she began to get to her paws to head on her way, but then he surprised her with the offer of a gift of pelts and furs or pieces of metals. Her brows lifted in surprise and she gave the other alpha a thankful smile. "That's very generous of you, Sirius. Thank you for the offer." She was about to insist that they had plenty of supplies at the moment, but she reconsidered when she thought about the metals he offered. "Alastor and I are seasoned and frequent hunters so we have more than enough skins and pelts that we've been accumulating for a while. I will take you up on the metals though. My daughter Avacyn has fancied herself a crafter and can't get her paws on enough materials... Though I hope once we get settled on the island she'll have better luck finding her own there. It's quite mountainous."

"Manea Mendacium"