size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-08-2022, 02:06 AM

Tsunami would not see Shaye, no instead a young woman whose face was familiar would appear and despite herself she couldn't help but grimace slightly, ducking her head to avoid looking impolite at her sudden change in demeanor. Was this one of the innumerable siblings of that dumb boy Theta had been obsessed with? She hadn't even bothered to try and learn his name no matter how much her sister had insisted on fawning over him. She swallowed the lump forming in her throat and tried to listen. Theory, that certainly sounded familiar. Whoever this woman was she held herself with the authority of a leader and Tsunami could only assume she'd taken over Abaven after Shaye, but was the woman dead or simply retired?

She took a deep breath and lifted her gaze properly, her voice even as she spoke even as her posture showed some signs of discomfort. "I am Tsunami, once a Preator but I don't go by that name anymore. I have a... personal history with Abaven. I was hoping to meet and speak with Shaye." She did her best not to seem too anxious, being here made her skin prickle but well, Shaye was the last (unrelated) wolf she needed to speak to, she owed the woman an apology, even if she could never have known the hatred Tsunami had harbored for her.

Speech Think Action

Art by Vhitany
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.