An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-09-2022, 12:29 AM

Even as she changed the subject and tried to avoid the subject she had actually come to discuss she could tell Relm was still uncomfortable at the very least. Her answers were broken and disjointed and only just barely covered the questions she asked her. She couldn't even fully identify what skills she could help Relm with besides maybe fighting and hunting, but her answers didn't tell her if she still needed training in those areas or if she was comfortable and ready to hit the ground running in either area. She bit back another sigh and just quietly followed beside Relm for a few moments while she spoke. When she was done Manea small shrug and replied, "Well, I'll put you in the ranks with our fighters then."

Maybe at some point she'd get some sort of goal or ambition out of Relm, but if not she supposed it didn't hurt to have a few members that were just around to put their heads down and do their work. "Perhaps we'll try speaking again another day," she offered with a glance. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help." With that she turned around to go back the other way to head back the way she came toward the caves with a flick of her ears. She wanted to know all of her members well, but that was difficult to accomplish when there wasn't even an effort to meet her half way. She left Relm alone for now, but she did wonder to herself if they'd ever find a common ground.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny