gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-10-2022, 09:48 AM
Sleep did not come often or easily for the growing pup. During the day, his body told him to explore and pester his siblings whenever they weren't sleeping. At night, he would linger near his mother whenever she wasn't with someone else. Always within earshot in case she needed his help. Why he felt this attachment to his mother, he didn't know. If one asked, he'd only say because she was his mother. She was there for him whenever he needed her. He and his siblings didn't have a father figure to dote on so he took to his mother like glue. Always worried about her wellbeing, even when he didn't need to be, Ghoul would be there to ward off any demons that came her way.

It was on this particular night as the silver rays of moonlight cast over their pallid bodies that Ghoul felt more comfortable following Recluse closely. His large paws padded quietly on the forest floor as his ruby eyes admired the pink buds upon the tips of branches. When Recluse nestled herself at the bottom of one of the trees, he wasted no time to approach. Even as her voice called out to him, he emerged from the shadows with a loving smile on his face. He would take any time with her that he could. While his growth would soon be more than Recluse, and tankier than any of his other siblings, he still had yet to surpass her height. A few more months would prove otherwise.

"Of course," he murmured as he came to nestle down beside her. Curling up close to her, Ghoul turned his face to meet her pink eyes. "Mother, I have to ask," the pup started the statement without knowing why he was bringing it up now of all places. His heart beat a bit faster as his question would sting the cool night air. "If you end up having more pups with him, will you still want me around?" It wasn't the question of whether Eraithus would steal his mother's time away from him, no. Ghoul wondered more if a new pup would take his place near her.

G H O U L