An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Hattori was not left waiting for long. Punctual and a tad aloof, Usagi arrived on scene and was quick to offer his respect. Nodding in turn, the Kaicho gave the Hohei a once over. His posture was fine and there were no evident marks or wounds marring his form, unless the underling said otherwise it felt safe to assume he was capable of sparing. But just how good was he going to be? Was he anything like his sire? Honestly, Hattori was inclined to say he was not. Aside from the smears of red that stained his coat and the short, nubbish tail it was clear they shared little in common. Particularly in the personality department. Hattori did not hold it against Usagi, if anything it was a blessing in disguise as having to deal with another Raijin would surely shave years off his life.

"I wish to see you fight. Show me what you are capable of and I will offer you some suggestions, if need be. " He paused for a moment, letting the words sink in. "You may make the first move. "
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]