Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-10-2022, 02:57 PM

Some might perceive Hattori's presence as intimidating. Compared to Audra, he was quite a large wolf, practically doubling her in size. Yet, even as he emerged from the bamboo, her eyes did not stray from the tall stalks extending skyward. "Afternoon Hattori," she greeted with a nod of her muzzle in his direction. They had met several times before and while Hattori would consider them nothing more than two wolves who knew of each other, Audra did not mind being around him. His quiet and stern persona was almost comforting in a sense.

Taking a few more steps back out of curiosity, she hummed under her breath. "How tall do you think these are?" Her question was posed into the air and she didn't expect Hattori to respond. "You walk through it as if it bends to your will," Audra comments as she finally lowers her muzzle to assess the prior Shogun. No, he still had an alpha air about him, but these other wolf scents she noticed did not smell that of Ashen. Quirking a brow in the silent question of what had happened to him, she asks a different one instead. She knew the man didn't care for prodding ears. "Can I touch it? I've never seen such a plant before." The petite wolf stays still a moment before stepping forward to reach out and lightly press her nose to one of the bamboo poles.

It is hard to the touch but smooth and very bright green. Blinking a few times, she steps back with another hum under her breath. "It appears pretty stable. I could see why one might want to live here," her shoulders shrug as she looks back over to Hattori. Was she being stupid? Possibly. Would he agree? Definitely.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise