Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
02-11-2022, 07:00 PM

Sedna appreciated the sentiment, but she also had a while yet until her next heat was due and with all the craziness it seemed safe to assume nothing would eventuate until next spring. Plenty of time to get herself sorted out. “Don’ go puttin’ the cart before th’ bear, it’s not like it’s gonna happen soon, if it even happens at all. I’ll have time ter sort myself out.” She hadn’t expected things to take this turn at all. But there were always what ifs. “If I do find one I wanna keep around, I’m not gonna be war n peace about it Seer. Relationships, good ones anyway, involve compromise. I’ll keep th’ pack an’ th’ rules in mind, but if it isn’t whats best fer me movin’ forward, I’ll let yer know.” She smirked, her voice taking on a teasing tone despite how tired she found herself. “Besides, it’s been a while since we ‘ad a good tussle, it could be fun.”

She nodded to his words about her position within the pack. Things might change, or they might not. She was happy to maintain her garden and her own stores, as well as stocking up those the others could access with ease. “I do enjoy th’ gardening, it keeps Otis busy… an fat. An’ what I don’t ‘ave on hand gives me an excuse ter check things out outside pack lands. If bein’ a herbalist is more useful with teachin on the side, that’d work too.”

“Speech”

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]