size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
02-12-2022, 11:47 AM

She didn't really feel the irritation from the brute, just an overall tension maybe because of how much bigger, stronger, and blunt he was. She wouldn't have done anything intentionally to piss him off, but she couldn't fully understand where she was and how she got here even though it was pretty explanatory given jumping into the sea.

She didn't speak again even as she heard a woman come and leave momentarily, Atlas not coming here didn't ease her conscious or make it worse and the brute had stayed silent after that. Her now open and tired eyes moved to the woman who returned and started instructing her to take different supplements. She hesitated at first, just looking at the woman but finally forced words out of her mouth, "I'm sorry, you... you have to tell me to 'break'." She glanced over to the brute who was still in the doorway looking out before she actually relaxed more rolling over onto her belly and careful not to disrupt her broken paw any further.

She listened and followed everything the healer woman told her, not being a difficult patient in the slightest but she remained silent until the woman asked for her name. Not knowing of the woman's previous background she couldn't believe that she would understand not fully feeling safe. She was not one to judge though obviously. "Reila." Her voice was quiet while she mostly avoided eye contact with the girl but not so awkwardly. She stretched her paw out shakily as she prepared for the rest of the treatment.

"Reila"