Tangled Up in Your Soul

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Aurora

A tall ivory she wolf would walk to the banks of a large ice covered pool, the sound of rushing water filling her auds. She knelt by the pools edge, she lifted a paw and brought it crashing down on the ice covering the water, smashing it to pieces so she could get a drink. Lapping up some water with her long rosy tongue, she let the icy water trickle down her throat, revelling in the feeling and the coolness it brought to her warm body. A tiny ebony feline sat beside her, tiny raspy tongue lifting the cold aqua to her mouth. Lifting her delicate cranium again, eerie silver optics took in the alabaster princess' surroundings. Corvusi's own orbs, a pale yellow at the moment, watched the white she wolf with slitted pupils. "Aurora, it's okay, we'll be fine out here. You've done nothing to anger anyone, as far as I know." The little obsidian she cat told her, her light voice breaking the silence. Looking down once more, the willowy giantess met the cat's gaze and gave her a half smile. "Yes, I guess you are right, Corvusi. I just know we won't be on our own much longer." She admitted, chuckling. Her otherworldly voice quiet as usual, nearly a whisper, yet still smooth as silk, tinged with her Russian accent. She wouldn't be alone long, since she had left the lands of her pack in favour of exploring the areas around her home while they were locked in the icy grip of winter. She had met another wolf around the lands of Ludicael, a male of black and white named Drake. Within the lands of her home, she had met a cream and ebony man by the name of Magnus. Either of them could appear at the moment, or another stranger. She did not know who, so she simply stared at her rippling reflection in the tiny torn open pool, her beautiful ivory face, with angular cheekbones and a narrow muzzle, her consuming moonstone orbs staring back out at her. Sighing, she wondered how anyone could ever see her as beautiful. Looking over at the little cat again, she giggled as she saw the black cat's face screwed up in distaste. Her whiskers twitched, and she spoke again. "Ugh, don't remind me. If anyone does show up though, I'm outta here. I'll meet up with you again after they leave, and we'll head out. Cool?" She asked, looking at Aurora with an inquisitive, hopeful glint in her eyes. The she wolf nodded, and they waited together for what would happen next.