An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
02-13-2022, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2022, 04:33 PM by Grimshaw. Edited 1 time in total.)
Grim smiled at Daphne as she spoke, listening as she answered with what she had filled the pillows with. It was so kind of her to make not only him something, but also a second pillow for Malachai. He wasn't sure how he would take the gift, especially since he didn't even know how Grim felt about him. Would he be bothered that Grim told not only one, but three others how they spend their nights? And what others and even Grim now thought? His stomach grumbled as if in response to Daphne's, pulling him from his thoughts and back towards her question geared towards what he had done for her.

"I've hunted and prepared a meal, even brought some wine from the Hallows." He started pulling items and the bottle of wine from the basket he borrowed and laid them out between them before speaking again. "I really can't thank you enough for being there the other night and supporting me, and for the gift. It means so much to me." He then reached towards his sister to pull her into a close hug.

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex