Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-13-2022, 09:00 PM

Her mind lingered on the idea of the possibility if she had found Jynn more than a friend, where she would be now. They could have possibly wandered around Boreas and Auster together, seeing all of the things. Yet, her heart still beats so strongly for Avantika, there was no doubt. Her world was Tika now and she looked forward to seeing her again. She still thought of Jynn as one of her best friends though. Someone she could count on if she needed a shoulder to lean on.

As her cheeks cooled down from her own embarrassment, she beamed happily at Jynn. "Oh, don't make me challenge you to another race to prove you wrong," she said teasingly as her own eye dipped down to the feathers she'd gathered. Looking back up when Jynn offers a piece of cording, Audra nods happily. "Yes, actually that would be perfect! Maybe I can twist it around the feathers so it can loop around your, uh, tail or even, oh I'm not sure," she let a breath of air whoosh out her. Maybe the feathers weren't so practical.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise