size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-14-2022, 06:22 AM
Aris beamed at Azure as he stalked up grouching. Yep, that was Azure all right, he had definitely not been abducted by body swappers or infected with a zombie virus that magically made him nice. "No you don't!" she told him smugly. "Because I got you presents." She unrolled the hide in a flourish, revealing a starkly marked black and white striped pelt, a bleached skull, and some trinkets. "Because I killed a tiger." She preened a second before smoothing a paw over the pelt. "This beauty will make a great war cloak, wouldn't it? Or a fur for your bed if you want. This," she tapped the skull with her claw. It was the skull of a big male siberian tiger, hollowed out, so it was huge. The two big canine fangs had been removed and in their empty sockets fixed in place a pair of long, sharpened obsidian daggers. Breakable, yeah, but also easily replaceable, and so, so fucking cool looking. "I know you already have your own fangs, but it's so fucking cool looking. Plus you could I don't know, give it to one of your kids if they didn't get lucky with the family genes or something."

Lastly, she scooped up onto her claws the two leather thongs, from each of which dangled a pendent - the missing fangs of the tiger. "And then there's these - thought you might like to give a gift to your baby mama. You could give the other one to your secret boyfriend or something." She grinned and winked. "Kidding. Give it to your side ho. I'm assuming you've got one stashed somewhere and if you don't have one you really should, what the fuck are you doing without one?" She let the necklaces tinkle back down against the skull. "Well? Still regret the murder walk?"