Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-14-2022, 09:22 AM

Audra took a moment to ponder Hattori's question. Did he know Artorias personally? Would it not be obvious that she had come from the Hallows? Surely, no other Alpha in the surrounding area had any real idea that the previous Shogun now resided in the southernmost tip of Auster. Peering at him in an inquisitive manner, her head nods slightly before turning back toward the bamboo. "I have, yes," she states before reaching up a paw to tap on the green stalks. A quiet but hallow echo resounds in the middle of the stalk and her head tilts. Hallow trees with no branches, interesting.

"We were raided recently by Sparrow's pirates. Really, it wasn't a raid. More so the Hallows getting spooked and then beating the pirates up for all their worth," her shoulders shrug. Would it be useful information? She didn't really think so, but maybe. "I have my opinions about the Hallows, but they welcomed me with open arms into their family. Avantika, one of their fighters, I love her, I do, but I have yet to see all of the land. Before we settle down, I am traveling around to see all that there is to see," her words are quiet but deliberate as she gives the bamboo a few more knocks.

"I suppose I can give you more information about them. I would like to take some of this strange tree home though in return," her eyes turn now to Hattori to see how he would assess this. She wouldn't share her piece with anyone. In her mind, she had the perfect place in her room for it to sit. Use it as a holder for flowers or something. The towering wall of bamboo standing before her was interesting and if it had not been for Hattori, she would have wandered in.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise