ardent

Ring Toss

A Game!

Sierra

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2022, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 08:25 PM by NPC. Edited 1 time in total.)
As the tiniest in the litter, Sierra couldn’t get far fast. But she watched with open eyes and awe at the festival moving around them. The wolves and smells and laughter were loud in her little puppy ears. With little sounds of delight, she tumbled out after Juniper and watched her sister throw the ring. Her tail wiggled so fast her butt went with it. “Me next, me next!” she said, and her daddy turned to help her forward.

Holding the ring between them, she grinned up at Kane and then tossed back her head. Her dad timed his own movements well, and the ring she never would have been able to toss alone sailed away from her. “How’d I do, how’d I do??” She asked, already trying to climb up her dad’s leg, until he lifted her up onto his back. She leaned forward, her tiny paws between his ears as she tried to spot her ring.

NPC:
The coydog shakes her head regretfully, giving you a sympathetic look. ”Too bad, sugar. Keep practicing and y’all come back and try again next year.” With a sigh of disappointment she turns back to watching the other players.