size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-15-2022, 11:15 AM

With the bowl of cool water placed before her, Aliana drank greedily. He imagined she was quite thirsty after the symphony that she'd screamed out while pressed beneath him. His own throat was a little sore from the sheer amount of growling that he'd done while wrapped up within the fae.

As he made his vow to be rough, Aliana questioned him then followed by rolling her hips back into his own. Yet another low growl pulled from the giant's wide chest and he nipped at one pale ear. "Do I ever lie?" Yes, but he wasn't in this instance. And besides, he tried not to lie to his family, however brutal the truth might be. One big, black toed paw slid downward to rest upon the fae's svelte hip as if to help guide her rolling frame back into his. He rather liked the feeling of her hips dancing against him.

With his order given, he allowed the woman time to think about her request, for she would only get one. He half expected her to say something as simple as 'fuck me silly and bite me,' but Aliana went a step further. She spoke and Chimera stilled, his gaze narrowed as he looked down at the woman within his grasp. She wanted something that he couldn't give. Something that was too difficult to give. Too risky.

The comical thing about this whole ordeal was that Chimera wasn't the man that he had been when he'd first laid eye upon the petite, clouded woman. Back then, he hadn't care if she lived or died. As a slave, Aliana had been nothing more than a piece of merchandise, purchased to thrive or expire at her masters whim. Only her endless devotion to him and her willingness to take whatever abuse he chose to give kept her alive. That was the only reason that she was alive now. Aliana had given Chimera everything that he wanted at a point in his life where he hadn't been sure at all of what he actually wanted. She had held onto her life through the ups and downs of him and eventually the brute evened out. He matured. Mellowed, in a sense. Yes, he still had brutal, animalistic urges, but there were more important things than his own lust these days. One of them lay right beside him.

Though her words were fire in his veins and the proof her of affect on him lay hard against her rump, Chimera would always have to hold back. He could fuck her bloody, rend her flesh with his teeth, choke her into black oblivion, but he would always, always have to hold back.

Aliana completed her request by stating that he could even kill her if he wished. The paw that had been settled upon her hip flew up to grasp her chin, forcing the woman's aqua eyes up to stare into his own pink and milky pools. He grasped her chin hard, to the point of bruising as his gaze bore into her own. Then he released her, stroking the speckled pads of his paws ever so gently over the fae's silver cheek. "Never," he released in a low whisper. She was too important to risk. He could not be without her.

Did she not realize how important she was to him? That she wasn't just some other woman in his bed? The others knew him, but he shielded them. Chimera shielded nothing from Aliana. Again he stroked her cheek with a gentleness that was very rare for the man. "You are the only one that knows me," he admitted quietly. "The only one that knows how deep and depraved and violent my desires run." And yet she'd never seen those desires fully unleashed. She couldn't. He kept their eyes locked, his paw continuing to move over her cheek and down the long length of her throat. "That is why I can't fulfill that request. Not with you." Rather than be upset about it, he hoped that she could understand. He couldn't trust himself to go untethered with her. The draw of inflicting pain and suffering upon the beauty in his arms was far too great.

"If what you wish is simply to see me act and not hold back, you're free to watch as I do so with one of the slaves, but I can't with you." And that was the end of it. There was no room for bartering or begging. He could still ravage her, abuse her, make her unable to speak or walk the following morning, make her bleed, but he couldn't let himself free. He always had to be leashed. For her safety, for his own, for the entire islands. For without Aliana, all would burn.

"Chimera & Aliana"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.