size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-16-2022, 01:19 AM

Chade didn’t think anything could surprise him out of the fighters zone when facing off against the polar bear.  A donkey rushing in, throwing snow at a bear and then actually kicking it fit into the realm of unexpected and shocking.  The donkey got stared at for a moment, the chicken was ignored.  When the donkey spoke Chade snapped his attention away from wondering what the hell was in the donkey’s mind, it was clearly some form of madness, and back to the bear.

“Winning,” Chade responded grimly but no more was said as he wasn’t going to waste the words.  The bear was as shocked as Chade had been and so he had an opening to act.  Chade rushed in at the bear’s face, biting into the sensitive muzzle.  Chade’s one paw tried to target the eye but he missed.  There was no time to hang close and keep up the damage with the monster he was fighting.  Chade let go as the bear’s mouth opened, and a paw simultaneously came swinging towards him.  It wanted to make chade a munchy!  Chade evaded, at least mostly, there was a flash of pain along his left side right after the shoulder.  It wasn’t too bad though, glancing blow.

Chade grinned darkly at the bear, a silent promise of death and mockery given to it.  Sure, biting the neck, or damaging a limb might have been better tactically.  Had he managed to do real damage to the face or the throat it would have been great.  Still, it had hurt and got the bear both angrier and more cautious.  Chade was willing to be most predators didn’t go that direct of a route.

“You can be bait, get his attention away from me and I’ll get him when he quits looking.” If the donkey still wanted ideas there was one.  Would the prey animal trust a wolf to his word on that and really play the part of bait?  Either way, Chade could make it work.

"Chade & Ricin"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]