size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
02-16-2022, 04:13 PM
Erys very quickly garnered the King’s attention as he announced his presence and crossed the threshold. Chimera couldn’t have been here very long himself, as he hadn’t even settled in quite yet. Was he damp? For a moment Erys looked up to the King and his grin brightened, Chimera had become the center of his world. He felt like so much of his life had been wasted as a captive, of both wolf and the curse Chi lifted. When the dual toned brute looked at him all Erys could see was the way his expression shifted to a frown.

Once upon a time that expression meant that he had failed, and in a way he had. Erys hadn’t really been sleeping enough, and he’d been working too hard for the state his body was in. This was nothing compared to how he’d been forced to work himself to the bone. Still, it was enough for Chimera to notice, and find disappointment in.

Mismatched ears lowered to his head as Chimera spoke to him softly, his voice didn’t match the emotions Erys was reliving. He perked softly and almost instinctually followed Chimera’s request. The pearlescent man was making progress, but it didn’t take much to revert to past habits. His little smile returned to his features, Chimera had invited him closer and to share in the meal he provided. "Thank you, my Lord.” He returned softly, already defying the order to break by setting up the meal they were to eat together.

"Maybe a little tired, I just want to work as hard as you do, my King.” He didn’t deny what he knew to be true, but so far he hadn’t seen a problem in his actions. He settled back onto his galactic hued haunches, letting his attention fall from Chimera’s intense pink gaze to the dinner at his paws.

"Erystotle Atlas"