Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
02-16-2022, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2022, 05:54 AM by Sedna. Edited 2 times in total.)

The basics

Feeling the ticking of her biological clock, Sedna is following in her mother’s footsteps and has found herself a baby daddy. Because I am terrible and try to avoid planning anything OOC, nothing is set in stone for these kids. Will they stay in the Armada, or will Sedna pack her stuff and set out to raise them as a loner? Will Raijin swoop in and sweep her off her feet? While it is certain dad will be in the picture in some capacity, there are no OOC guarantees with regards to what you are buying into until the threads happen.

What is guaranteed is a professor mumma with a chaotic streak who wants to see her kids be all they can be, two older half-siblings causing a ruckus around the place, a new pack of koi relatives springing up in the south, and some sexy firey spacey designs up for grabs!

Activity

I (Nacho) work full time and have kids. I understand life happens and I don’t want to be policing activity for these kids. That being said, I am not above killing inactive characters off for the drama. Once they reach 50 posts or hit their first birthday (whichever comes first), they are yours forever more, but I reserve the right to use them as plot fodder if you abandon them for 1 OOC month before that point (unless we’ve discussed it, my/our DMs are always open).

Names

Sedna would lean towards giving her kids botanical names, bonus points if they are toxic, double points if they are Japanese. You can find some inspiration here. and here.

Misc:

Sedna has retractable deer fangs and glowing crystal shards, Raij has a cute bunny tail and sabre teeth. Both are heavy and dire, though Sedna hasn’t always been, so all builds/heights are welcome. Mutations welcome but not necessary. Likewise, all alignments welcome (as long as actions are justifiable IC).

As I’ve said, if you would like to drop one of these kids, murder or kidnapping can be discussed for the plot fodder. Incest related plots will be discouraged and there will be IC consequences if they happen.

Deadline:

Pups will be born on March 13 so to allow for time to get everything together, players will be chosen on March 3rd. Additionally, I know it can be nerve wracking posting an app publicly, so if you would prefer, you are always welcome to DM your applications through to myself and Kristen.

Designs: (or BYO)

Sedna has had a number of run ins with the witches bathwater, drinking it and shaving a year off her life in 2020 and taking a dip in early 2022 resulting in her coat changing and a growth spurt occurring. Feel free to get creative if you want to bring your own! Throw backs on mums side could include chocolates, silver black phases and russets with silver or peach/orange eyes.

Designs by Nyssa

Designs by Salt

Designs by Bones

Designs by Kristen

Designs by Nacho

Code:
<b>Out-of-Character Name</b>:
<b>Character's Name</b>:
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Adult Height</b>: (50% discount on height up to 42”)
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Build:</b>
<b>Appearance Description</b>: 100 words
<b> Mutations</b>: (Optional)
<b>Personality</b>: 150 words
<b> Alignment</b>:
<b>Skills</b>:
<b> Intended plots</b>: (Optional)
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]