Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
02-16-2022, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 03:36 PM by Noëlie. Edited 29 times in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Salt
Character's Name: Sayuri or Himawari, leaning toward Himawari >.>
Adult Height: Large
Height: 36 Inches
Build: Medium
Appearance Description:
Reference

Based in a deep brown, Himawari's coat draws elements from both progenitors, leaving no doubt in one's mind just whose child she is. Bright orange koi markings litter her spine, fading into a deep purple as they trail down her sides, ending just before her limbs. White splotches break up the monotony, forming a skull-like marking that frames her face, as well as dotting her back and tail, and running part-way down her back legs. Her front paws are dipped in orange, matching the tufts of fur in her ears, and the markings that underline her eyes, which are the same color deep brown as the majority of her coat.

Her silhouette boasts a large frame with a medium build, a bobbed tail, and a pair of saber teeth.

Mutations: Toofers
Personality:
Charismatic - Dutiful - Warm - Ambitious - Stubborn - Blunt - Competitive - Rough Around the Edges

i'm all talk with a thorn in my side
i've got a real big heart
that i'm willing to hide

While charismatic and warm, Himawari can be a little rough around the edges, and even overbearing at times. Her respect is earned, not given, though she isn't rude for the sake of being rude. She is ambitious and dutiful in accomplishing her goals, but far from boring, as the girl is always down for a good time. She is passionate and free-spirited, flexible when it suits her, but stubborn when her beliefs or opinions are challenged. She can be proud, though not to the extent of vanity, and while she exudes confidence on the outside, she struggles internally with the feeling of not being good enough. She definitely takes on more than she can handle and spreads herself a little too thin. She is fiercely loyal when it comes to her family, though she can be a bit overcritical and has a tendency to nag since she isn't always the most delicate or considerate when it comes to other's feelings, but she does her best.

As she ages I expect she'll have a power and presence reminiscent to her great grandmother, Elettra, with a taste for challenging herself and pushing her limits.

(I kind of view her as an overbearing older sibling, but like.. the cool overbearing older sibling if that's a thing xD)
Note: Personality and alignment are always subject to change through IC events

Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Skills: Healing and Intellect or Healing and Nav
Intended plots: I prefer to let things play out naturally IC ~