ardent

These days I feel like I got more than I asked for and more.

Boneset

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Fig
02-17-2022, 04:47 AM

The swamp wolves were weird.  They had strange customs and sometimes talked in a language that the pup just didn't understand.  They were also very nice, however, and Boneset supposed that that would just have to do for now.  Plus, it felt good to let actual adults make the adult decisions again instead of having to figure it out herself.  Her undeveloped brain wasn't even sure if it could take one more life or death decision if it were forced to.  This was a good thing, being with them, for both her and her sister.

Because it didn't look like the pair were going anywhere anytime fast, Boneset decided that it'd be a smart move to make herself familiar with the layout of the mangrove.  She'd spent the better part of the afternoon wading through neck-deep waters attempting map the place out by memory, and so far she thought it was actually going pretty well!  The girl even managed to find some cool frogs earlier on in her adventure.  Shame she didn't keep them around though, because now that she'd been at this for hours she was starting to feel a bit hungry.

"Gettin' late, better go back.."  

”Speech” ’thought’