gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-17-2022, 06:53 PM
Rava was completely at home in the palace and their little collection of rooms. Raising their puppies and learning to live. She felt like she was experiencing the world for the first time just like they were. However, she was more hesitant to expose herself to the world. Seere was the most sensitive to her mother’s deficiencies, but Rava was trying to work on herself. She had to be better because those innocent little faces looking up at her deserved a mother who was more than slave or a wild woman.

So she steeled herself at the call for all of the pack and she let Void’s presence give her strength. Rava helped lead their puppies to their very first meeting. They always made her smile no matter the situation so as Void guided her to Plague’s side she tried to focus on their innocent joyful children instead of the other wolves around them. Despite knowing full well none of them would cause her harm she couldn’t fight her instincts. Rava leaned heavily into Plague’s arm and peeked from beneath her hood at Venom.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.