An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-18-2022, 02:42 AM
Briar waited anxiously for him to react, watching his stunned expression as she tried to decide if that was a good reaction or not. For a few moments he was silent, turning the bracelet over in his paws several times as he examined it, and then eventually he finally found words and expressed how incredible the gift was. She smiled happily once she knew he liked it, her tail wagging gently against the fur they were laying on while she enjoyed his amazed reaction. Of course all she could see was the flaws in it because she was the one that made it, but she knew that was only because she was overly critical of herself. He seemed amazed by it, even asking if she had made it, and she chuckled, nodding to confirm that as fact. "I did. I'm glad you like it." Once he slipped it onto his foreleg she was relieved to see that it fit as she had intended. All of the eyeing up she had done of his foreleg in-between the bits of time she had spent working on the project had paid off.

She brought her wrist up to his foreleg, resting the two bangles beside each other—his dark and covered in a hard leather with fire opal gems and hers more feminine and dainty with silver metal and an endless row of glittering topaz stones. They were matching, but still opposites and matched both of them well. She grinned proudly at how it had all come out and she looked up at Artorias with love as she leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. "I love you," she told him softly as she nuzzled his cheek, her paw curling around his foreleg as she leaned more into him. Each day she loved him more and every day she was more and more grateful that she had happened upon this blue boy when they were both little pups.

"Briar Fatalis"