gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-18-2022, 12:40 PM
Saia greeted her in return with a little smile on her face as she snuggled in against her. It was just the two of them right now, a rare occurrence with their big family. Plague was busy with his duties, Void was often out training with the puppies, and she remained here. Part of her forever afraid of stepping paw out in the open. Of course with growing minds and bodies Rava shouldn’t expected a nice quick snuggle with Saia, instead she looked up at her with mismatched eyes and asked her for a lesson.

Rava felt her ears fall involuntarily, that was one thing she feared. Her skills would be no good to her young puppies. She hadn’t lived a real life, she didn’t want her children to know how to obey, or how to survive by the skin of your teeth. ”What would you like to know?” Rava asked softly, but it was clear Saia just wanted to learn. ”We could go over some of the plants that I have stored up.” She suggested. Rava wasn’t a good healer, but she did have some tricks that had saved her life in the deserts.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.