ardent

Destiny and Chance

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 08:50 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:1px dashed #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#100201">

[i]Son of Loki and Nnoitra.{/i] The words hit her like a wall. A frown tugged down at her features, ears flipping back and forth between attention and flat against her skull before finally settling to loosely flip backwards. "Well I'm Devya, daughter of Loki and Nnoitra." She stated it matter of factly, though she sounded uncertain. What were the chances that this wolf who looked so similiar to her, would claim to be the son of her biological parents. It just didn't seem possible.

Mind was racing to process what was happening. This couldn't be true, she hoped it was. To finally be able to meet her family and get to know them. To finally have the peace of mind that she wasn't the lone survive of her family. The male had risen to his paws, he was clearly eager for information. But why not? Why did he suddenly come looking for his family? "Whats your name?"

Speech,