Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-18-2022, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2022, 07:56 AM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Relm had at least felt significantly better since she and Alastor had spared and jumped over the heap of tension and avoidance that they both seemed to put out. But she wasn't showing much of a difference in her everyday life. She was still pretty secluded, did her duties and kept to herself. But at least to her she wasn't walking around with a constant cloud over her head. Though maybe to those around the pack she was still same old, if she was even noticeable that was.

She still wasn't completely healed though or whatever was relevant to her more inner turmoils. She had stayed quiet as she did, but this night she had the strange urge to make her way back to Firefly Lake. She left her den wearing her cloak so it could mask her better. And then she silently made her way off the island and outside of the pack lands maybe even looking over her shoulder.

The fireflies that bounced around the lake in the darkening evening were not a new sight to her, she had spent an awful lot of time here while she was a runaway. She had strangely felt more at ease when she made it to the firefly lake, kind of odd for what had happened here. Her paws hadn't lead her up to the water, she paused and looked forward at it instead just standing in the calmest position and trying to navigate more of why she wanted to come out here to begin with.

"Relm"
F2U base by AshKatu