size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

Samhain 2022
02-19-2022, 04:30 PM

Róta was growing impatient as each wolf took their sweet time filing in, each seemingly surprised to not find her neck deep in the deer. Well if they didn’t hurry it up, she’d do just that.

Her rump gave a little wiggle of surprise, her tail thumping the ground when Auðr made an appearance. She gave them a lopsided smile, happy to have some brains back to direct the brawn, but there would be time for tackling and pestering later. Her attention turned back to Víðarr with some surprise when he began speaking in common. Well, things certainly were changing. She couldn’t keep the amused smirk from her face. First Iðunn, now her brother. Miracles would never cease, but she couldn’t ignore the scent of the roasting meat anymore.

“If I say yes can I eat already?” she said the words with good humour, clearly insinuating that she hadn’t felt needed to be asked in the first instance, moving towards the fire without waiting for an answer, knowing someone would stop her if she was getting ahead of herself. She’d only put up a token scuffle, what was a party without a few blows?

“Speech”

lightning struck and I found my thunder
Bold-Italic speech denotes she is speaking Swedish, regular italics are thoughts