gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-19-2022, 05:52 PM
Venom had seen a lot in the years she had life, but she had to tell herself that every challenge only made her stronger on the other side. Change was inevitable, and sometimes it was incredibly painful. She had learned on this trip that no matter her hardship there would be a dawn. Despite what she lost she could be whole again. At least for now she could just enjoy her wine and her company while Ashen remained miles away. Her purple pink gaze lifted back to Artorias’ features and as she spoke she watched his smile overtake his features. Venom didn’t really have friends as a kid, she had Sirius to train her and she had her siblings. That was different from what she was sharing with Artorias now.

He agreed to her toast with gusto, and Venom managed to mirror his grin. The expression felt good on her face, it was easy and it was real and that was really exactly what she needed at that moment. She sipped the fruity beverage and found herself so thankful for the difference in this sweet drink to the rice wine she shared with Hattori. It was a new drink and a new start. She did enjoy the taste of it and not just how well it washed away the taste of her ex-husband.

Despite their relaxed state there was still business to be attended to. Artorias went on to ask just what she found herself doing here in Auster. As the crow flies they weren’t incredibly far removed, she would be home soon. Still, it wasn’t like Venom to travel. He joked about the weather they had found themselves in and she managed a soft chuckle. ”I.. Wish that was the reason.” Venom admitted to him without the humor he held. "I’ve little doubt you’ve noticed the new pack.” She continued darkly as her gaze shifted to the fire. It was still hard to talk about and she was reminded how far she had to go after seeing the progress she made.

Her features contorted and her mask slipped, even before the alcohol really began to affect her. She was quiet for a long few moments as she composed herself and stared into the fire. The flames reflected onto the tears hinted in her eyes. After a few slow breaths she finally spoke again, "I’ve been telling myself I’ve been on diplomatic meetings.” That was only a half truth at best. "But I’ve needed a little time on my own.” She didn’t know what Artorias would think, as she toasted to their friendship and immediately revealed her weakness.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]