Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-20-2022, 03:10 PM

Each of her children held a special place in her life, her older children were more independent now and each was growing into their own, filling a little hole in her heart she hadn't realized was there but now felt had always belonged to them. The same was true of her youngest, and though she would likely struggle to say as much Ghoul's presence, the way he stuck to her side was comforting her little pink shadow. Not a single one of her children would ever be replaceable. As her sun snuggled up to her Recluse smiled and nosed lovingly at his head. Soon enough the majority of her children would be bigger than herself, it would be harder to hold them like this but for now, she wanted to enjoy this time, she was sure once her children were grown she'd find new things about being around them she'd love but some part of her would always miss when she could scoop them up and hold them to herself...

Her son's voice reached her and the woman hummed lightly. "Yes love?" And when Ghoul spoke she felt her heart wrench, she remembered the feelings of hate she'd held towards her half-siblings, the feeling of being left behind when her aunt and father had had their litter, how she'd wondered who she ever was if she was not her father's true heir... The woman slung a forepaw around her son and pulled him closer, she hunched over him, just wanting to hold him as close as she could. "Darling," she breathed, "I will always want you by my side." Recluse could not deny she wanted to have a family with Eraithus, but her children would never not be precious to her, regardless of their father. "Ghoul, you and your siblings are not replacable."

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.