Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-20-2022, 05:41 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Her aunt would arrive soon enough, she was looking mostly alright but there was a clear lack of life to her movement as if all of her confidence had been sucked out. "Aunt Deathbelle." She returned her aunt's greeting, then gestured to the space next to her with a forepaw. "Join me." It wasn't really a question, still she would wait until the older woman was well and truly settled before she'd speak first. There was two things Recluse wanted to really get to the heart of, the first would hopefully ease them into the second and so that was where she would start.

"Abaven has approached us." She started simply enough, their neighbours had been quiet enough before this moment. "It seems they wish to start a school of sorts, they wished to introduce themselves and their mission. I have some doubts but I would be naive to deny there are currently things Habari cannot provide our youth. I plan to speak to our yearlings and give them the option to study in Abaven for some time, mine and yours." He looked at her aunt, searching out her gaze. They may have been niece and aunt but Recluse was a child no longer, a mother, she could understand now the fear of letting her eldest children fly away from home and hoped at the very least she could reassure her aunt if she shared those same anxieties. "Provided you have no objections."

In only a few months time her cousins would be full adults of their own and if they wished to fly the coop Recluse would not be inclined to stop them, but for now she could respect her aunt's continued authority as their mother, even if they were old enough to begin making their own choices.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.