An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-20-2022, 07:08 PM

Briar traveled out across Auster at Artorias' side, happy to be with him and to get a chance to see more of the beautiful southern continent. She didn't think her interest or excitement for exploring and travel could hold a candle to Art's, but she did certainly enjoy it if for no other reason than she got to enjoy the views while spending time with the wolf she loved. Sometimes when they were in the castle together there was some part of her that felt like she needed to act a certain way and was too focused on making sure everyone in the pack had what they needed to fully relax. When they were alone out here it felt more like old times when they were just spending time together and loving one another without any responsibilities or duties to think about. She enjoyed leading The Hallows with him and being with him there, but she also enjoyed moments like this just as much.

They reached the large oak trees that made up the forest that was their destination today and she looked up at the wide, towering canopies with awe. These trees were clearly very old and had called this place home for a very, very long time, some of them old and weathered with scars from lightning strikes. The ground around them was dappled with sunlight that peeked through the leaves, revealing the ivy that provided a good amount of ground cover and creeped up along the trunks. She shook her head when Artorias asked if she had ever seen anything like this before, replying, "No, I haven't! I've heard there's some forests up north that have some huge trees as well, but I've never been there. I wonder how those compare to this." She continued to look around the quiet, serene forest while she walked next to him, her tail swaying gently behind her.

When he thanked her she turned her turquoise gaze toward him with a smile, leaning over to give him a light kiss. "Of course, handsome. You know I love going places with you." There was really no need to thank her for anything, but she appreciated him saying so either way. She liked doing things with him and doing things that made him happy and this accomplished both of those things so it was a win win. She walked over to where some of the large, sprawling roots of one of the trees had poked out of the ground, the roots so think it looked more like a half-buried limb than a root. She hopped up onto it, using her claws to maintain her balance, and walked across it through a shaft of sunlight, smiling as she looked up at the trees again.

"Briar Fatalis"