Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2013, 09:55 PM

The king of the southern pack wouldn't take very long in answering Taurig's call, an unfamiliar scent tickling his senses. He was near. It was only moments after he'd caught the King's scent that a deep russet figure appeared from the snow dotted landscape, an ivory patch decorating his rump. The King's coat reminded him of the red woman Levada from Glaciem. Glaciem. He couldn't think about that pack anymore. The russet man got straight to business, introducing himself as Maverick Mathias, the king of the pack Seracia. He didn't have the appearance of being overly friendly, nor was he extremely cold. He was willing to listen and that was all he needed.

Evening sir Maverick, I am Taurig, the new King of Tortuga. I'm not sure if you're aware of my having claimed the eastern pack, but it was abandoned and I took it upon myself. I am still building my pack and would like to ask if you would be willing to form an alliance with Tortuga. I am a complete stranger and you have no reason to do anything for me, but I can tell you it won't be an alliance in vain. Soon after I depart from here I shall speak with the pack Valhalla and ask for their alliance as well. There was no mention of Glaciem or that Isardis had been his father and there wouldn't be, unless Maverick brought the subject up. For now he could only wait to see what the red king's verdict would be.

Talk like this