An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
02-20-2022, 10:27 PM

Once upon a time, Duchess would have been terrified of the two wolves that greeted her at the border. Both the male and female were extremely intimidating in size alone, plus the woman's mutations and the brute's general demonic appearance. But she wasn't like that anymore. Maybe once she had thought about not judging a book by it's cover after discovering Indigo, but now she just had simply cared so little for her life that she wasn't scared of them.

She only assumed that the two of them were the alphas beside their titles out of common sense. But in respect either way she dipped her head carefully before introducing her self, "My name is Duchess. I spent some time with Ricin in Auster and had told him I'd come visit but I wasn't aware of your moving until I returned." Hopefully that wasn't too odd, she had never met the pair before in her life. She would have given them more backstory if they required but she really preferred to ignore the subject of how and why Ricin made her want to come back to see him.

"I'd like to stay for about a week, but I'm fine with staying outside pack lands if that makes you more comfortable." She had actually kind of hoped they would be open to letting her stay in pack, she almost felt like being around others again would have been good for her but she wouldn't be greedy on the subject. "I can track some of the herds nearby while I'm around, and I'd be happy to arrange a hunt welcoming your pack members." She had been addressing the woman for the bulk of her explanation and offers, but her eyes ended up glancing quickly to the the brute who had almost been looking at her like she was a meal. She still didn't show fear or hesitation, she had the smallest of smiles as her eyes drifted to the ground and back up to Manea, "Or if you had anything else in mind."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.