An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-21-2022, 12:08 AM

Manea allowed Duchess to introduce herself and listened with interest as she explained what brought her here, her ears perking a bit when Ricin was brought up. Manea had grown quite fond and protective over Ricin and his brother in the time that they had spent with her and their group. Ricin was a sweet boy, far too sweet for this harsh world, so she wasn't all that surprised to find a wolf that he had befriended in their time in Auster. Duchess' request certainly wasn't unreasonable and Manea appreciated that the woman came with a general time line and even offered to prepare a hunt for the pack while she was here. The Mendacium family as a whole certainly loved a hunt, that was for certain, so she was sure that they would have plenty of wolves interested in participating.

The look and the mildly suggestive comment Duchess tacked on at the end of her offer made Manea look at her with a raised brow, a smirk crossing her features. The woman was a little thing, only a few inches taller perhaps than Irilyth. Manea certainly couldn't say she wasn't her type and she was sure Alastor wouldn't have any complaints with having a little plaything around for a week or so. Still, she'd have to be careful that they didn't rough her up too much if she was going to be seeing Ricin while she was here if their interactions came to that. "Well, at the very least I will certainly take you up on the offer to organize a hunt," she replied with a little grin. "I have more than my fair share of hunters in my pack so I'm certain they would enjoy a chance to bring down some prey." She gave Alastor a glance just to make sure he didn't have any further comments or concerns before she allowed the small fae across their borders.

"Manea Mendacium"