Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-21-2022, 07:57 AM

With the words finally dying down in the tense around that surrounded her, she let herself look up toward Artorias. Her chin would have to lift considerably since he was much larger than her. She had expected a sterner gaze, something more serious along the lines of "why did you do what you did," but that wasn't what she saw. No, she saw concern and question. Could he see right through her? Could he possibly know what really was bothering her? It wasn't Hattori. No, the prior Shogun didn't stress her out. If anything, she knew if the titan of an Alpha came knocking on their door, Artorias would be there to swiftly answer. Plus, there wasn't any possible way Hattori had had time already to gather enough wolves to raid. It wasn't possible.

Something else picked at the back of her brain and with Art staring down at her asking, how could she not say something? She could feel a tear prick at her eye and her heart ache for comfort. Comfort that she hadn't been given as of lately, ever since the raid. "I-it's Tika," she whispered finally as she let her one eye close for a moment. The long, lonely nights in bed without her. The days gone by without even a good morning. The stressful afternoons of trying to have a good time, but nothing was there. "I'm worried about her Art," Audra's voice is hoarse. Maybe this was why she'd spent so much time traveling lately. Why mope around the castle waiting for Tika to come back to her?

"I do not w-worry about the Hallows a-ability to defend," the petite girl started, hoping her stutter would calm itself if she confessed her worries. "I-in all honesty, I-I think I w-wanted to tell you about Hattori's n-new pack because I worry that it will push Tika away. E-ever since the Pirate's raided, she-she's been on edge. She spends most nights patrolling the borders. Her mind is s-somewhere else and I don't know what to do," Audra paused then as her eye opened back up to look at Artorias. Her brother, the Aegis, the helper, the caring wolf that he was, would be able to help, right? "We, we've talked about finding a way to have pups, but ever since the raid, I've hardly seen a peep of her. How can I live a life without her by my side? I've tried talking to her, tried herbs to calm her, maybe I am a shitty healer," she chuckled lightly with a shake of her head.

"I-I apologize if I wasted your time, but if I am being honest, I want nothing more than to have a f-family. It-it's all I ever wanted and I see it now slipping away from me," her lips turn down into a frown as she sighs. "I do not know if you can do anything, but maybe some guidance would help," Audra's voice is quiet as she feels her body relax slightly. Admitting her worries and thoughts had helped, but it wasn't helping Tika any at all. What was she going to do? Find someone to have pups with her and put Tika on edge more? Wait around until she was pushed away forever? The same questions continued to revolve around in her head insistently putting doubt at the forefront.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise