Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
02-21-2022, 08:52 AM

Night beginning to draw over the horizon when the call from Artorias rang out. Lifting her head from her paws where she lay upon her bed, Audra waited a few moments. Her body tensed as she noticed that Avantika was nowhere to be seen in their room. Another night of her girlfriend patrolling. It was all she knew now and her heart was starting to ache. Letting a quiet sigh, Audra knew she couldn't not attend the summer bonfire. Getting up with a long stretch of her petite legs, the fae made her way out of the castle and over the grounds.

Calling to her bobcat, Mack, who had been out hunting, the feline made a quick approach to accompany her. At least she had him to help keep her negative thoughts at bay. Attempting a wistful smile, the two similar-sized beings crossed through the tall grass until the large bonfire was roaring in front of them. Glancing around hesitantly as others also joined, Audra looked for a familiar face. Not far off to the side, she saw Laeta with her badger. Excited to see the once-paralyzed girl had made it safely, Audra wandered over to her.

Casting a quick nod in Artorias' direction, she took a seat beside Laeta with Mack curling up behind her. "Laeta!" She chirped, her smile brightening as her fur warmed before the blazing flames. "I see y-you're doing much better," her voice is a quiet hum of newfound happiness as her singular eye looked the girl over. Definitely not as frail-looking as she had been before. "Sir Mel, I s-see you're doing w-well too," she mentioned as she leaned around Laeta for a moment to nod at the companion. "S-speaking of! I-I'd like to i-introduce you two to M-Mack! He w-won't say it, b-but I think he's grown q-quite attached to me," Audra voice brightened as she lifted her chin to glance at the bundle of fur behind her. The only acknowledgment she received was a grunt and a flick of the ear.

Maybe attending the bonfire wouldn't be so lonely after all.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise