An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
02-21-2022, 03:57 PM

A sly grin pulled across Briar's muzzle when her wonderful boyfriend offered to lend her a paw—or other parts of him—if needed and she chuckled, playfully booping her nose against his. "How generous of you," she teased, her tail swaying happily behind her. She loved this relationship they had built and the banter they had. She always had so much fun and felt so loved when they were together and now she got to experience that every day for the rest of her life. He pressed closer to her, igniting the constantly simmering fire in her core, and she returned the firm kiss he gave her with a pleased murr. When he did finally pull back from her lips again he continued to add to that desire with his scandalous suggestions that made a shiver run down her spine, the feeling of his paw brushing down her side making little tingles dance across her skin. He knew exactly what she liked and how to drive her already heightened desires absolutely crazy.

"I can't think of anything else I'd like more than that right now," she told him quietly with a slightly breathless hint to her voice. She had discovered a love for doing things like this where it felt more open and taboo the one time they had been out on the Shimmering Shore and this fed into that same feeling. Just like that night on the beach there was clearly no one around and it was unlikely anyone would find them out here in this secluded forest, but the possibility wasn't out of the question and that was enough of a risk to make it feel exciting and risqué. She pressed her lips to his again in a heated kiss, tasting him on her tongue for a moment, her heart skipping and core tightening with lust and need. When she broke their kiss again she didn't go far, her lips still lingering against his as she brushed past them to nibble along his jaw and along the curve of his cheek, her breathing heavier with desire. "What are you going to do to make me fill up this forest with all those noises then, my king?" she questioned softly, a sly grin pulling at her lips.

"Briar Fatalis"