gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lil.
02-21-2022, 04:40 PM
She startles the other woman and reacts instantly, like a mirror image she too flinches as Juneau reels back from the water. Though, for some reason it puts her more at ease, at least she knew the woman wouldn't attack her straight off the bat. "Sorry," Loudelia says through a soft giggle, and while Juneau stretches she makes her way down from the rock perch to the oasis pool below. She had found comfort in the oasis since she had arrived, it was closed off from the rest of the world and she felt protected here, but having met Juneau just now she realizes that perhaps she should start exploring a little more, see how big this new world really was and how many inhabitants it was bearing.

"I haven't been here very long myself," she replies, though it wasn't really answering the question. "You're the first wolf I've seen though, but I can tell they are around..." Juneau would be able to as well, the scent of wolves was thick on the wind, other animals as well. "I'm Loudelia, but you can call me Lou," she says, she had reached the water now and leans down to take a small sip, more to wet her dry lips than anything else, it was crisp here. "Do you know where you're going?" She sits back in the dirt that surrounds the pool and turns her hazel eyes to the woman, perhaps they could go together, even though Loudelia probably wouldn't ask that outright.