An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
02-21-2022, 08:56 PM
Duchess followed his direction, or really all she could believe was where he was suggesting. He didn't stop her as they turned but she couldn't fully retrace his steps while they were in the pitch black. She hummed quietly as he stated that maybe they should stick together, as if she would really be able to protect him from something bad. Though, yeah, she was a pretty avid navigator so maybe it would have benefited him to stay close to her while they traversed the unseen tunnels. "Whatever makes you more comfortable." She teased with her head turning slightly in her gait so he could hear her better.

They drew closer to the glow, something she had never seen before and it only piqued her interest. He had asked if she had been through here before which she responded with a shake of her head he couldn't see, "I have not. I don't usually frequent the north." It was standard conversation, and they were just about at their unknown destination for her to get her small piece in.

When she rounded the corner of the tunnels, she could finally see a marvelous view of the amber gemstones shining under the lights driven from above, and really just seeing anything in general was relieving. She continued to walk forward into the Grotto, her dainty paws quiet as she went to inspect the fire crystals. She would have been scared to touch them like they were hot, but upon closer examination she could see the gem-like appearances in sheen. She had waited sometime before moving to face the brute she was wandering with, finally able to get his face and stature in her memory. She didn't have anything to say to him, only offering him a tempting smile.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.